Thursday, November 06, 2008

1) Obama won the election! (almost everybody I know prefers him over McCain. I'm not very much into politics, butI think he's gonna have a difficult time given the current economic situation :/ )

2) Today's the unofficial last day! (geog is over!)

3) my hamster gave birth AGAIN. (PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU WANT ANY FROM THIS BATCH, THEY'RE A DAY OLD)

4) I'm SLACKING

5) My mom watches taiwan news everyday and there seems to be some kind of riot o_O

6) I'm SLACKING.

7) GEOG'S OVER AND I HAVE TWO NOT SO INTENSIVE PAPERS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!



HCL paper was fine, I think. Well, paper 1 wasn't.

I spent TOO MUCH TIME developing the story and had no time to give it a proper ending (which was supposed to be the MAIN BULK OF MY COMPO cause its gonna address the topic itself. gonerz. li ti?! hopefully not, but it won't be too good)

Gong han was fine, just that...I've got a mark gone. i didn't write title yet -__- slap me.

Paper 2 was fine, my mom went through the answers (all the non-open ended ones, section ONE and TWO) and so far ALL the 6 marks i've lost ALL CAME FROM THE FRIGGIN' MCQ COMPRE QUESTIONS. that's quite stupid because I spent time thinking over the three questions and had came up with TWO POSSIBLE ANSWERS, and i happily chose the wrong ones for ALL THREE.

generally fine, I hope. A DEFINITELY gone, thanks to dearest composition. Why must I have screwups DURING O's?




Geog was fine, too. {edit} it wasn't that okay afterall, i think :X {/edit}

Just that there were too many weird describing questions that I went o_O at. Don't really know how to describe, and the LORMS sustainable one was all crapped out. I only remember the cape of good hope (that's the name right) and angkorwat. hope too little examples won't make me lose too many marks.

did question 3 and 4, anyway. TOURSIM, DEVELOPMENT + FOOD.

anyway, I sorta only started studying at 6 yesterday (started at 4 but NOTHING went in), woke up at 6+, fell asleep for awhile and chiong-ed.



Damn I need geog for my L1R5 so PLEASE PLEASE LET ME GET A. (if I get Bi'll bawl my eyes out. seriously) somehow, even though I thought the papers were fine, i have a...not very good feeling. please let me do well for geog let me do well for geog let me do well for geog.


{edit edit} O: omgod i don't think its that easy afterall. k i shall stop saying every paper's fine. that's whatt happened during prelims (actually not exactly but yah) NO PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE I REALLY NEED A FOR GEOG PLEASE EVEN IF I DID BADLY!!!!{/edit edit}



AND DAMN I SCREWED MY SS UPSIDE DOWN. UPSIDE DOWN. GG to my combined humans already la, just when I though history was fine for me (for once cause I normally don't study and I did this time!)....SS HAD TO BE LIKE THAT ):




dinner time (and more tv time)



i'll be back to slack! (IT RHYMES)

HAHAHA

ITS
LIKE
THE
LAST
DAY
OF
THE
O's!


(course I'm gonna do something about my chem mcq though, my basics are lousy like shit and I shall take the chance to do better this time since paper 2 wasn't as bad as prelims!!! and pretty good for me in fact. Shall not get my hopes too high though, my chem sucks afterall. and i sorta like chem now :D)


I thought all the papers were fine so far (besides SS and zuowen, both of them not the paper's fault), I HOPE I WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.


started abit too late for studying, huh ):

No comments: